Lessons from the Pandemic: In Conversation with Human Resources Leaders
In April 2020, a round table organized by the Chartered Professionals in Human Resources (CPHR) Canada in collaboration with the World Federation of People Management’s concluded a “people first” agenda is required as a way ahead for the workplace not just during the recovery period but in the long term.
As the pandemic’s second wave hit, CPHR Canada once again convened leaders to discuss what lessons might be drawn from the past 10 months and what can be expected going forward.
The participants were:
- Anthony Ariganello, President & Chief Executive Officer, CPHR Canada & CPHR BC & Yukon
- Rodney Miller, President & Chief Executive Officer, CPHR Alberta
- Manon Poirier, Directrice Générale, l’Ordre des conseillers en ressources humaines agréés
- Laura Thurnheer, Associate Dean, Science, Technology & Health, Okanagan College
- Carole Presseault (moderator), Principal Consultant, Presseault Strategies+
- With an introduction by Susan Ryan, Vice-Chair, CPHR Canada and Chief Financial Officer, Nanaimo and District Hospital Foundation.
The round table was attended more than 300 individuals from across Canada who shared questions and comments throughout the session.
Click here to read the full summary report.